Biography Books Press Room Amy Wallace Books Life Resources Blog Events

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Starting something new

Today I'm finally back to writing after seven months of promotion and editing work. I'm SO excited. And a little nervous.

I'd appreciate your prayers.

After this weekend, I hope to get back to blogging too. God has been on the move in my life and my family's, so I have lots to share.

Plus, I have my absolute favorite book of all time to give away soon....

Abundant grace you all! See you soon!

2 comments:

Rel said...

Hey Amy! Can't wait to read what you have to share :)

Unknown said...

Glad you're back to blogging! You've got my interest piqued with "your absolute favorite book of all time" teaser... :O)

God bless as you get back to writing! Am waiting for that second book to come out!

Mary at homesteepedhope.com

 
Designed by: MasterDesignsArt by: JaggedSmile