Biography Books Press Room Amy Wallace Books Life Resources Blog Events

Monday, February 25, 2008

What's in a line?

I've been tagged by Trish Perry about the book I'm currently reading. Like many folks, I'm reading a couple books right now. But I'll use the one that's making me laugh out loud...

The "tag" says to turn to page 123 of the book, go to the fifth sentence and post the next three! Then tag five more people.

"I think about this. In the last few days, two men have offered me keys to their homes, and more importantly, access to their plasma widescreens. My pandering to their sense of chivalry has, apparently, worked flawlessly."

These lines are from Truffles by the Sea by Julie Carobini. Beach lit fun at its best!

As for tagging, if you'd like to play along...come join the fun and leave a comment. This is a great way to check out some potential reads!

No comments:

 
Designed by: MasterDesignsArt by: JaggedSmile