Biography Books Press Room Amy Wallace Books Life Resources Blog Events

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A few big firsts for me!

Since I've mentioned my very first TV interview a few times (not super excited about it or anything LOL), I thought I'd go ahead and share it with you.

Oh, and one more fun new first.... I'm now a monthly columnist for Writer...Interrupted. My first post goes live tomorrow. Talk about a great day to debut! My post is all about what speaks love to a writer and has a special message for those who are juggling parenthood and writing.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

upwords said...

Yeah!!! So great to see you on TV. We're proud of you, girl. :) (David too!)
mary

Amy Wallace said...

You are too kind! '-) Thanks so much for watching the videos. It was fun to share that time with David. And now to share it with friends.

Julie Garmon said...

Amy, you did beautifully. I just watched and connected with you BIG TIME.

You look totally at ease with a great story to share. I'm blessed to know you, my friend.

Julie

Amy Wallace said...

Julie,

Thank you so much for watching the video and letting me know you connected.

My appearing totally at ease is funny. I was so stinking nervous beforehand. But once we got to talking, I really had a great time. Glad that's what showed! ;-)

Anonymous said...

what a great interview! you looked so relaxed and did a great job promoting your books.

Blessed to watch, Kristi
homeschool mom of seven

Amy Wallace said...

Thanks so much for your encouragement, Kristi! I greatly appreciate your time in watching the interview and letting me know you enjoyed it. Thank you!

 
Designed by: MasterDesignsArt by: JaggedSmile