Biography Books Press Room Amy Wallace Books Life Resources Blog Events

Friday, December 05, 2008

Avid reader seeks Christmas tale

I have a Christmas confession. Here goes...

Hi, I'm Amy and I have all my Christmas shopping done. Most of the presents are already under the tree too.

If you haven't thrown anything at your computer screen yet, then maybe you can help me.

Yes, even us over-organized Christmas people need help. ;-)

You see, I'm a few days away from finishing galleys for Enduring Justice and I'm in need (or very serious want) of a great Christmas story.

One of my favorite things to do during the holidays is to sit and read by tree light. With some candles, the smell of pine and holly, twinkling tree lights and a great book, I'm in total Christmas bliss.

I have the candles, tree lights and even the smells of pine and holly. But I lack the great Christmas book.

So if you'd be so kind, please fill me in on some great Christmas tales.

I do have two suggestions if you're like me and looking for some good holiday reading: Finding Father Christmas and Engaging Father Christmas by Robin Jones Gunn. Beautiful stories that will add some sparkle to your holidays.

Now if you have others to share...please do! Thanks!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh can you post what people suggest. I have already read Robin Jones Gunn books and they were AWESOME, but I would love to see if anyone suggests others.

Amy Wallace said...

I will definitely post what people suggest! Hopefully, they'll post their book recommendations here.

 
Designed by: MasterDesignsArt by: JaggedSmile