Biography Books Press Room Amy Wallace Books Life Resources Blog Events

Monday, September 08, 2008

What's in a word?

An amazing friend and fellow blogger, Sharon Hinck, tagged me for a fun word meme. I couldn't pass it up...

What is your favorite word?

Dream. It embodies hope and faith and also reminds me of something I need to do more of... sleep. ;-)

I also like the word "sans" but my best friend says real people don't use that word. I begged to differ and used it, with her in mind, in all three Defenders of Hope stories. ;-)

What is your least favorite word?

Wait. When it comes from heaven or someone on the phone, I dislike hearing it because it means my schedule just got trumped.

What inspires you (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?

Laughing with my family, listening to ocean waves or a river, praying with a friend

What dampens your enthusiasm (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?

Being ignored

What sound or noise do you love?

My children's laughter, the unwrapping of chocolate, the ocean

What sound or noise do you hate?

Anything that wakes me up from a Sunday or sick day nap

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

I'd love to be an FBI agent or a cop. Unfortunately (or in some folks' minds, fortunately) I'm well over the cut off age for application.

What profession would you not like to do?

Anything to do with cleaning or garbage collecting

What one book, other than the Bible, do you read again and again for inspiration?

Praying Parent and Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian.

What would you like to hear God say when you arrive in Heaven?

"Well done, beloved child"

How would you all answer these questions???

1 comment:

Beth said...

Some interesting answers there, Amy.

I've done it too. If you like, you can see what I said.
http://bethstitch.blogspot.com/

Blessings,
Beth

 
Designed by: MasterDesignsArt by: JaggedSmile