Biography Books Press Room Amy Wallace Books Life Resources Blog Events

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Stepping Into Sunlight

To celebrate a new novel, Stepping Into Sunlight, from my absolute favorite author, I joined a very cool project. Below is an excerpt from Sharon Hinck's blog, Penny's Project, to give you a taste. I hope you'll check out the site and join in...

Penny's Project

During the 30 days of September, 2008, we're going to do small kind acts. You can set a goal for one per day (like Penny Sullivan in the novel Stepping Into Sunlight) or one per week, or just one per month.

Sound fun? Sound scary? Sound impossible?




Well.... it sounded scary to me. And I wasn't sure what in the world I would do to participate. But I have my small act of kindness because God put it on my heart as soon as I asked what I should do. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

In the meantime, when you hear about a small act of kindness what do you think it means? What's one kind act that you can do this week?

No comments:

 
Designed by: MasterDesignsArt by: JaggedSmile