Biography Books Press Room Amy Wallace Books Life Resources Blog Events

Wednesday, May 21, 2014


I have the BEST kids in the world! Breakfast in bed- cranberry orange scones, omelets, pudding with mint sprigs, and chocolate milk. And flowers. And cards that made me bawl. That is truly their goal with cards. Like mother, like daughters. :-) 

My favorite gift was a card which read: you are such a good example of learning to live like Him. So, for your birthday, here is our biggest gift to you- we donated $100 of our own money to buy a share of a deep well. You've inspired us and led us to learn how to change the world and live more like Jesus. This is our way to say thank you." 

Here are some of my other favorite lines...

"Thank you for being there when I needed you, hearing me when I cried and being at my side." 

"You are a great example of what faith and hard work and trusting God looks like, and I'm so proud to be your daughter." 

"Though our family could have been destroyed in the past years, you helped us see the truth: storms are God given blessings in disguise. God held me up by my right hand, but you were always at my other side, ready to help me up and on. I am who I am because you taught me to never give up and give it all to God... Never lose hope because God never forgets His children...

You and I were meant to dance
Through oceans deep to the Promised Land."

May I always be the person my children see.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Wow, you are truly blessed!

Richard William said...

Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098

samir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Designed by: MasterDesignsArt by: JaggedSmile