Biography Books Press Room Amy Wallace Books Life Resources Blog Events

Thursday, December 06, 2007

A little Christmas fun

Our tree is up, the house is decorated, our Christmas cards are sent, and the presents are (almost) all under the tree. There are Christmas tart warmers burning and holiday cookies ready to send to neighbors, Sunday school teachers and co-workers.

And while all those activities were fun, I most enjoy having it all DONE. ;-)

Now I can just sit by tree light and read or sing with my kids. Maybe I'm weird (no comments about that please) but just looking at Christmas decorations makes me smile.

I remember where every candle and decoration was purchased, the story behind every Christmas ornament we've given the kids, every Christmas show my children put on for family on Christmas Eve, and how my kiddos look on Christmas morning. And how my hubby's smile looks by tree light.

I think I could even recite most of our beloved Christmas books.

Maybe that's why I can't remember how to spell. LOL

Anyway, another fun thing we do during the holidays is make snowflakes.

Yes, it's a frivolous devourer of time, but it's fun and my kids enjoy it as much as I do. ;-)

If you'd like to join us in this tradition, here's the info...

Need a Snow Day?

What are some of the fun things you do during the holidays?

No comments:

 
Designed by: MasterDesignsArt by: JaggedSmile