A friend on Shoutlife tagged me with this top ten game and I thought it'd be a great way to explain where I've been lately. Not only that, but to share some GREAT news. ;-)
10 things about me:
1. I just finished writing Enduring Justice (book 3 in the Defenders of Hope series)!!!! Can you hear me woo-hooing?! This is one of two pieces of good news to share...
2. My hubby presented me with some Godiva chocolate to celebrate finishing the DOH series.
3. My kiddos and I have been sick with one thing after another. Today I actually had to take a sick day. Haven't had one of those in years.
4. My family and I joined an amazing church in October last year and are loving the worship and community there. It's very cool to be active in growing relationships again.
5. I completed a Christmas scrapbook over the Christmas break. This has nothing to do with my lack of blogging, but I'm pretty proud of doing something with my scrapbooks. ;-)
6. My husband and I went out of town for a Valentine's Day marriage retreat, something we've never done before. It was WONDERFUL! The catching up from being offline....not so much.
7. I finished physical therapy for shoulder surgery and am doing better, but still having some issues with certain movements.
8. We're planning to redecorate the first floor of our home this summer and have been pouring over books and colors and enough options to make our heads swim.
9. We're going to DC next month and I'm SOOOO excited. Partly for research (the DOH series is set in DC) and partly because I love the city and it will be the first time taking our children there. Please pray I don't find some "duh" way to see the inside of the Hoover building. ;-)
10. And lastly, here's the other piece of good news.... I am holding copies of Healing Promises!!! Praise God for the birth of my second book baby! And it's just as cool an experience as the first time.