Biography Books Press Room Amy Wallace Books Life Resources Blog Events

Friday, March 28, 2008

Calling all writers

ACFW Writers of Remarkable Design invites you to join us, Saturday, April 26, 2008 for a hands-on workshop with award-winning author Anna DeStefano!

Anna will present two of her popular workshops, Plotting Through Character and Planning and Rewriting.

OPEN TO PUBLIC!

This event will be held at Sugar Hill United Methodist Church from 10 AM to 2 PM. Cost for ACFW local group members is $8, nonmembers $10. Price includes Chick-fil-A lunch. For directions: http://www.acfwword.com

Please RSVP via e-mail to: treasurer@acfwword.com Email reservations must be received by April 14 and payment received by April 18 to assure lunch reservation. Late reservations and walk-ins are welcome, however lunch will not be provided. (Sorry, no refunds after April 18.)

We look forward to having you join us!

3 comments:

Simply Tori said...

Guess what? You've been tagged! (c:
http://toriclose.com/?p=128

Hope you are doing well, Amy! I received the books you sent, and I am reading it right now. So far, VERY GOOD! Thanks so much! (((Hugs)))

Sally Datria said...

Your book arrived at my door the day AFTER I flew to Florida!! Heather was kind and let me read her copy!! It made me cry...some of it hit a little too close to home....as usual you did an awesome job!! I'm working on interview questions.

Now do I get to bug you about the next one?? LOL!!

Amy Wallace said...

Thanks you all! You sure know how to make me smile. ;-)

 
Designed by: MasterDesignsArt by: JaggedSmile