Biography Books Press Room Amy Wallace Books Life Resources Blog Events

Monday, May 11, 2009

Where oh where have I been?

It's been a busy April and things aren't slowing down yet. But almost all of the busyness has been a blast, so I thought you might like to see my April in pictures.

I just had to share a proud writer moment. It's me at the arrival of my third book baby, Enduring Justice.










And here are some pictures of my speaking at South Effingham High School on April 23rd, my amazing hubby's birthday.

Here's my family with the SEHS Stomping Stangs Book Club and their amazing leader, Mrs. Olivier, SEHS principal, and laughing with Mr. Pearce.













The next big April event was a book launch party at Lifeway Christian Store. Here’s a pre-event photo with my handsome hubby.

Then there are photos of dear friends, Jessica and Elizabeth, who have attended and cheered me on at every Defenders of Hope launch party.

Please make note of the famous, beautiful, and amazing Cindy Woodsmall asking for two hundred cases of Enduring Justice! Okay, she was just goofing off for the camera. But she did come and keep me smiling with her encouragement.

















Here is my pastor, Steve Hammack, questioning my use of his name for a character~ good guy or not???

Well... I happen to really like my pastor, so his namesake in Enduring Justice is a good guy.

That just goes to show you... be nice to writers or they might put you in a book.









My last April event was an amazing book club in Jackson Georgia. I had the honor of meeting and spending two hours talking with a Christian book club led by Stephanie Akom. Then we had more fun signing books and talking well into the night. I loved every minute of my time with these wonderful ladies!

2 comments:

Rel said...

Love all the pics :)

Hugs

Amy Wallace said...

Thanks! They're fun to see, hard to get set up on Blogger. ;-( It's one of the few computer things I try to do on my own without hubby's expertise.

 
Designed by: MasterDesignsArt by: JaggedSmile