Biography Books Press Room Amy Wallace Books Life Resources Blog Events

Monday, October 01, 2007

Quick hello!

I'm back from keynoting an AWESOME book club retreat with some incredible ladies and our amazing God. I'll get some pictures posted soon... after the edits are done. I'm close, but please keep praying! ;-)

Here's the reason I'm popping in for a quick update...

Do you see the last entry on the cover???? That's MY name! I'm so excited to share this because it's a beautiful kiss from God and a tangible reminder that He sees and is at work even when we don't realize it.

Here's the link to the CWO Book Buzz interview and review. Stop by and let Laurel know she rocks! ;-)

3 comments:

Rel said...

Saw this yesterday on my blog and enjoyed the read :)

Betty Jo said...

That is a GREAT INTERVIEW Amy. God has an awesome way to show us that it is in HIS HANDS!!!

Amy Wallace said...

Thanks so much you all for reading the interview and rejoicing with me!

 
Designed by: MasterDesignsArt by: JaggedSmile