Biography Books Press Room Amy Wallace Books Life Resources Blog Events

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Title Trakk

If you've never visited Title Trakk, please hop on over there and check out this amazing site filled with all things book, music and movie. There are author interviews, music interviews and great, well-written reviews for books, movies and CDs.

Plus if you sign up for their informative newsletter, you could win lots of stuff you'd love to have. ;-)

When you go, be sure to check out the left side of the page, right under the newsletter sign up, to enjoy some of my husband's computer genius.

And if I haven't convinced you to check out this site yet (what are you waiting for???), here's an added bonus...

Nowhere else can you find out about the last time I cried, the mystery of the missing shoe solved with sniffles, my favorite chocolate (in case you'd like to send me some ;-) ) and my less-than-mature way of handling writer's block.

There's also a Title Trakk exclusive on how God changed my path from one barreling toward destruction to running into His loving arms.

So...do yourself a favor and go enjoy some time at Title Trakk. Then stop back by here and let me know what you think.

No comments:

 
Designed by: MasterDesignsArt by: JaggedSmile