Biography Books Press Room Amy Wallace Books Life Resources Blog Events

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award

Thinking Blogger Award

Victoria Gains at Light for the Writer's Soul awarded me a Thinking Blogger Award. This is a high honor because Vicki's blogs are two places I go to have the Word poured in and be encouraged. Her other blog Windows to My Soul is a beautiful place of refreshing.

My nominees for fellow Thinking Bloggers are:

Marilynn Griffith
Rhythms of Grace

Paula Moldenhauer
GraceReign

Tricia Goyer
It's Real Life

Mary
Home Steeped Hope

David
The Heart of a Man

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Amy, I feel honored for the nomination. I have already participated in this before though, so I'm not sure how that affects me. Do I do it twice? :)

Congrats on your teaching and the radio interview! I was blessed in reading how God prepared/calmed you right beforehand. I can only imagine feeling the same case of nerves!

Mary (Home-steeped Hope)

upwords said...

Thanks Amy! I don't know if I'm really a "thinker" but thanks for thinking of me. LOL

Amy Wallace said...

Mary,

You are very welcome! I don't think you have to do any nominations, it was just my way of saying thanks for your great blog!

Amy Wallace said...

Mary G,

You are soooooo a THINKER! And your words always make me think. Thanks for shooting straight to Jesus.

 
Designed by: MasterDesignsArt by: JaggedSmile