Biography Books Press Room Amy Wallace Books Life Resources Blog Events

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Praying Dangerously May Week Two



Use me. 

A dangerous prayer that we can only pray if we trust the One to whom we pray. 

We can only trust Him if we truly believe He loves us. 

I don't know if you struggle with believing the truth about who you are or believing the truth about God's love for you.

I do know I'm not alone in needing a reminder that I am loved unconditionally and perfectly and forever.

A few days ago one of my kids was struggling, and God gave me some words to encourage her heart. Words to remind her who she is and how much God loves her.

The words resonated in my heart too.

I pray they speak to your heart as well and help you rest in the security of being forever and unconditionally loved.

For you...

I am LOVED.
I am a person of worth.
God created me. Jesus died for me. The Holy Spirit lives in me.
I am BEAUTIFUL.
I am a PRINCESS of the King of kings.
I BELONG to Jesus.
NOTHING can separate me from God's love.
God REJOICES over me. God WATCHES over me. GOD is WITH me ALWAYS.
I am SAFE in God's hands.
God has a good plan for me.
Jesus is my Savior, my Lord, my Friend.
I will worship and PRAISE GOD all my days.
I will believe the truth- I AM GOD'S. 

(John 3:16, Romans 8: 38, Zephaniah 3: 17, Psalm 45: 11, Psalm 121: 5, Matthew 28: 20, Jeremiah 29: 11) 

No comments:

 
Designed by: MasterDesignsArt by: JaggedSmile