Biography Books Press Room Amy Wallace Books Life Resources Blog Events

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

THE ELECTION


THE ELECTION by Jerome Teel


They seek ultimate power.

Nothing can stand in their way.


Ed Burke has waited a lifetime to become president of the United States. He's not about to let his nemesis, Mac Foster, stop him now...especially when he's sold his soul for the Oval Office.

Claudia Duval has lived a rough life. And finally, things have turned around for her after meeting the wealthy Hudson Kinney. But is all what it seems?

When a prominent citizen is murdered in Jackson, Tennessee, attorney Jake Reed doesn't want to know the truth. He just wants to get his client off. But as he investigates, he uncovers a sinister scheme. A scheme that would undermine the very democracy of America...and the freedom of the entire world.


The Election, by Jerome Teel, is a fast-paced, highly readable mystery filled with suspense, intrigue, and political conspiracy. Teel skillfully weaves together themes of faith, family, suffering, and providence in a way that not only compels, but enlightens."

David S. Dockery-President, Union University

4 comments:

Laurie said...

This subject sounds right up my alley! And you know what??? After the election is over I'll have time to read it!

Thanks for the tip! :-)

Amy Wallace said...

Laurie,

How totally cool! This sure is right up your alley. If you like the book, be sure to drop Jerome a note. I'm sure he'd love to hear from you! I know I always do! ;-)

Amy

Laurie said...

Amy,
I ordered the book from your link to Amazon and it came today! Woo Hoo!!! Now I have to have self control, bc I KNOW I will not want to put it down once I start reading it and I don't have time to read it right now. BUT come the day after the election--guess what I'll be doing????? Yippee!!!

Amy Wallace said...

Very cool, Laurie!

Please let me know what you think. And thanks for all you are doing with the election. What a great service you are doing for our country!

Amy

 
Designed by: MasterDesignsArt by: JaggedSmile