Biography Books Press Room Amy Wallace Books Life Resources Blog Events

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things I'm Celebrating


 1.     A wonderful husband who is my biggest fan
 2.     Three awesome daughters~ one of which just turned 6
 3.     Ransomed Dreams is complete and turned in on time!!!
 4.     An awesome cover the team at Multnomah designed for Ransomed Dreams
 5.     My husband's participation in designing my cover
 6.     I love writing again~ Thank You, Lord!
 7.     I'm almost done with book 2
 8.     An awesome dinner with my critique partner Meg as thanks for all her help
 9.     My family's good health
10.    My daughters' wonderful horse lessons
11.    Beautiful summer days that taste like freedom
12.    Cruising in my SC2 with my new James Taylor CD cranked
13.    Living my dream and finding moments to actually enjoy it!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

4 comments:

writerlysoul said...

Ames,

Does this mean we're running in TWO circles together now? lol

Love your list and I CANNOT wait to see the cover for Ransomed Dreams. I am so proud of you!

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS and Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

I guess that explains your downtime here, LOL.

Love,

Amy Wallace said...

Hey Staci!

What is that about great minds think alike? Maybe that transfers to great people run in the same circles. :-) I know I feel like I'm running in circles these days!

Your encouragement means so much to me! I can't wait to sign your book and hear what you think. I hope you'll be as amazed as I am of what RD has become. What you helped to make it!

Love,
Amy

Amy Wallace said...

Heather,

Thanks for the congrats! Yep, the things on my list are a huge reason I've been absent from the blog world. I hope to get back to it soon. I can tell in my spirit when I haven't written here in awhile...something's missing or aching to get out through writing.

I've been MIA on the momsloop too. But I've been praying! ;-)

Love,
Amy

 
Designed by: MasterDesignsArt by: JaggedSmile