To David: Thirteen reasons why I’d say “I Do” all over again
1) Besides the fact that you are as good-looking as you were on our wedding day, you still believe I’m beautiful and you say so, even when I step off the scale scowling.
2) You do the work God gave you to do, and you’re awesome at it. You not only provide well for our family, but you also encourage me to pursue my dreams~ even when that lands a huge load of extra work on your shoulders.
3) You believe in me.
4) You tell silly stories that make our girls laugh. They’re right when they say they have a great daddy. You love them and it shows.
5) You pray for us each and every night.
6) You have never really given up. You keep trying. God sees that and I’m beginning to as well.
7) You're serious about being the man God made you to be. I see you growing more each day and it's awesome.
8) Only you know all the inside jokes. Ping pong games, body chocolate, what happens with Christmas tree lights, why there are four hand squeezes to a good hand-holding time, and why we love—to infinity and beyond!
9) We can talk about books and movies and learn more about the stories and each other in the process.
10) You give me chocolate. ;-)
11) I can beat you in marbles.
12) You team up with God to push, pray, and cheer me on this writing journey.
14) You put up with all my many quirks and still think I’m the only best one for you. ;-)