Here's a slide show my wonderful hubby created to go along with my list of God kisses ...
(Viewing this requires the Flash player. If you don't have it, you can get it here.)
1) My hubby was and is an awesome kiss from God! Not only did he set up, cleaned up, and do a fantastic job of making people smile and enjoy chocolate, he also prayed hard and kept me sane.
2) My daughters! I am so proud of how well they behaved and what a huge help they were in choosing door prize winners and the treasure chest winner. One of my girls even helped me sign a book. ;-) (Thanks, Jill, for being so gracious!)
3) The Momsloop group I've been a part of for almost 10 years now. Heather, Sally, Amy R., Laurie, and I had a BLAST this past weekend. Heather and Sally came in early and were the glue and pray-ers that held the signing together and made it so much fun! This group also surprised me with flowers and precious gifts I will always treasure. You all are truly heart chocolate!
4) The Lifeway staff were all so incredible! They smiled, helped, and were super fantastic. A special thanks to Sally for graciously handling special orders and the fast disappearing stack of books.
5) The Citizen's Police Academy alumni who showed up to cheer me on and start the line for signing books: Greg, Noel and family, and Jessica. A very special thanks to Jessica for her quiet, smiling presence and for introducing me to Nancy.
6) My awesome WORD group friends: Ane, Ruth, and Christy. A special thanks to Christy for her gracious blog shout outs about the launch party and Ransomed Dreams.
7) Getting to meet and visit with a mom and her very wonderful 12 year old writer who loved Jake and asked lots of great questions.
8) My mom, sister, and nephew who came down from Kentucky to show their support and offer much encouragement. Also my brother-in-law's wonderful catered food, and my mother-in-law and father-in-law's flowers and awesome help the entire event.
9) Elizabeth, Kristan, Stephanie, Debbie, Kris and Joe, Jamie and his family, and Chris and Vicki and crew! These great friends made me smile and kept my hands from shaking too much as the party got underway.
10) The wonderful folks who enjoyed the chocolate and stuck around to find out about Ransomed Dreams. I met so many great people that I couldn't help but smile and know God was there and in control of each and every divine appointment.
All in all, this book launch was wonderful beyond my wildest imagination. What I loved most was that God was there, reminding people that He sees us, loves us, and shares the joy in our dreams becoming a reality.
Thank You, Daddy! You are so very good and the best heart chocolate ever!